AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am running a click to call campaign...it says that it is sending calls but I am receiving 0?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone else had this problem when setting up? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am running a click to call campaign...it says that it is sending calls but I am receiving 0?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello joshsnofire;

To me it sounds as a glitch connecting the call over the cellular network;

Do you see those clicks registered as "click to call"?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: I am running a click to call campaign...it says that it is sending calls but I am receiving 0?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello again;

We received another report experiencing the same phenomenon / bug.

Where are you based? (In which country?)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am located in the US. 

If I look at stats from the last week in the main stats section, I am showing that my ad was clicked on 42 times. When I go to ad extensions it says that I was called 20 times and my phone actually rang 4 times. 

Where are you hearing that it is a glitch? 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Here;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Community-lounge/Google-Mobile-Click-to-Call/m-p/87198/highl...

But, as of the moment, this is unlikely to be a bug, since the time of posting, no further complaints received.