AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am new to google adwords and I don't have a website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to google adwords and I don't have my own website to promote my google adwords, Can I use other websites like ebay and amazon to put my google adwords to market?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I am new to google adwords and I don't have a website.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ram,
Have a look here: http://www.google.ie/ads/learn/market-online/videos/what-is-adwords.html
Give the video a watch too.

AdWords is a service where YOU pay Google to send targeted traffic to YOUR website. You really need to have a business or sell a product on your own website to make use of it. You can use eBay and Amazon but you need to be selling your own products there.

It's possible that you have heard around the web that you could make money with AdWords by "joining" and posting links etc. This is not true and is a scam, so beware.

I would HIGHLY recommend that you look into and research what AdWords actually is before signing up. You don't "promote your AdWords". It doesn't work like that. I have a strong feeling that you have been mislead.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I am new to google adwords and I don't have a website.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ram,
Have a look here: http://www.google.ie/ads/learn/market-online/videos/what-is-adwords.html
Give the video a watch too.

AdWords is a service where YOU pay Google to send targeted traffic to YOUR website. You really need to have a business or sell a product on your own website to make use of it. You can use eBay and Amazon but you need to be selling your own products there.

It's possible that you have heard around the web that you could make money with AdWords by "joining" and posting links etc. This is not true and is a scam, so beware.

I would HIGHLY recommend that you look into and research what AdWords actually is before signing up. You don't "promote your AdWords". It doesn't work like that. I have a strong feeling that you have been mislead.

Necessary to sell product

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it necessary to sell product from website by using google adwords or you can just put some information and pictures to your website and drive traffic through your google adwords campaign?

Re: Necessary to sell product

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Ram,
I answered this in the other thread. But lets go through it again in more detail. Can you provide some more info?

1) Why do you want to use Google AdWords?
2) What are you trying to sell or promote?
3) What exactly do you think AdWords is?

Please answer these questions and we'll walk through everything step by step so you get a proper picture of what AdWords is and how it can benefit you.

Re: Necessary to sell product

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Davis,
I want to use google adwords to drive traffic to my website and make some money from it.
I don't want to sell, I just want to promote some products and also give some information about the product on my website.

I think adwords is a tool to market your website, through which you can drive traffic to your website.