AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am looking to promote a new book

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I written a book on Self Employment, I was thinking of using Adwords but cannot find a way to start. Can anyone guide me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am looking to promote a new book

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

The learning Center for AdWords Help is here.

I would strongly suggest that you review at least the basic material in the learning center before you begin spending money on ads. AdWords is a powerful advertising platform but it does take a certain amount of time and knowledge to use successfully.

If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask them here in the Community!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: I am looking to promote a new book

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Trevor,

Congratulations on publishing a new book and wishes for getting more sales too. If you are beginner to AdWords, you need to learn the basics of it to get successful ROI for your business. Following is the reference guide you can look in for, and if you got stuck in the middle, you can post it in AdWords Community and as a community, we are glad to help people with questions.

Before getting started, create a new account here.

Resources : 

1. What is Google AdWords? - A Video

2. Special for New Advertisers

3. Adwords Fundamentals PDF

Once you complete every step in learning, having a look in to the AdWords platform can help you learn it clearly.

Thanks!