AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am looking fo someone to start my Google adwords campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have recently launched a market place and have done most of the tasks myself due to budget constraints, but can't do each and everything. I want someone who can work wonders with Google adwords campaign and can work with limited budgets. I am not expecting some expert but sometimes amateurs can also greatly help. 

I also have heard that for starters Google adwords  is offering 1-month free optimization. How to get that  and please help me with your experience. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author First Love D
September 2016

Re: I am looking fo someone to start my Google adwords campaign

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @First Love D,

You are welcome and I do hope you are able to find the best course of action for your business.

A) Here are the community guidelines, which is what I follow and I know you do, too. 

B) There are just over 5,000+ badged Google Partners and they all have different strengths & weaknesses. I am one and start with a $100 USD budgets for my small business clients. There are many all over the world that start with even less. They are out there, so just expand your search area and spend more time searching the partners. 

Around option is that you dive in and operate AdWords yourself. If you do, just start small. Create one campaign, one ad group per specific product or service, 3 ads per ad group and 5-10 keywords per ad group. Use your keywords in your ads and pull your keywords from your landing page. Give the campaign $2-3 per day and check on it 2 times daily and adjust your keywords bids, remove any with quality scores under a 6, but aim for 8, 9, and 10. Use this resource to learn the basics and best practices

The first thing you should do is add the Google Analytics tracking code to your website. And connect your website to Google Search Console... then connect these to Google AdWords. Success with AdWords (or any online advertising/marketing) requires a great user experience on the website, and with a focus on an action. It's easy to get clicks & traffic, but you really want to focus on goals & conversions. 

1) Visit Google Search Console.

2) Use the Google Developers Speed Test and work on fixing the issues so that your score is 89 or higher for both mobile & desktop.

3) Rerun the Google Speed Test but use this tool instead. Make sure you have a mobile score of 100.

4) Run your site through this SEO score checker.

5) Visit Google Analytics and setup your website.

Utilize the steps as they are outlined. Visit #1 and dig into your website actions with Google. Use #2 to bring your score up and get any optimized content to download & use. Complete everything and then go to #3. Complete everything and go to step #4. Now go to step #5 and dig into what is actually happening with visitors and your website.

All of this will be a continual process of repeating the above steps 2-3 times per month for the life of your business.  

C) If all of this seems to much to take on, just take it step by step and do what you can. The more you do, the better. Some agencies do not even go this in-depth and only focus on AdWords and Analytics. You can do at least that, and I believe you can do the rest, too, without to much trouble. Spend one hour per evening and tackle it. You will be a better business owner from understanding all of this and seeing what it takes to operate online successfully. 

D) There is also another option besides AdWords... which is its little sister, AdWords Express. Did you know they do all the work for you and work with much smaller budgets? They can even use your Google My Business (G+) company page instead of your website, or perhaps just call you directly. You can use this service and be up and running in about 15 minutes. 

No matter which way you go, we do want you to be in control and gaining success online. If we can help with anything further, please just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @First Love D,

Congratulations on getting your business launched. 

Per the terms of this community, we are not allow to offer our services and for members to seek hiring someone here, so I will base my answer on that understanding. 

To get free help from Google AdWords, please go to your AdWords account (or create one) and then click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then call the number shown or click on Help and use another method to contact support. 

As for finding and hiring a skilled AdWords agency, I recommend using Google Partners search to find one in your area. I am a badged Google Partners agency and know what we go through to remain one. It is a great program for all involved, and certainly you/our clients. 

Best wishes on your search!

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
First of all thanks a lot James for your well wishes. Secondly I am sorry I really didnt know that this community has different set up. Well the guidelines you have provided I will definitely check these. And yes I already have contacted everyone at the partners program listed from my country, but I am amazed to see their response. Only 3 people replied back and said that we can only work with big budgets. and one siad that he cannot accept below $5000 buget . Now tell me they are talking about dollars and in our currency one dollar is around 100 RS. So the people like us who dont have marvelous budgets cant hire experts and no right to take professional help regarding Google adwords. Anyway I think your advice is good and I should learn Google adwords myself.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author First Love D
September 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @First Love D,

You are welcome and I do hope you are able to find the best course of action for your business.

A) Here are the community guidelines, which is what I follow and I know you do, too. 

B) There are just over 5,000+ badged Google Partners and they all have different strengths & weaknesses. I am one and start with a $100 USD budgets for my small business clients. There are many all over the world that start with even less. They are out there, so just expand your search area and spend more time searching the partners. 

Around option is that you dive in and operate AdWords yourself. If you do, just start small. Create one campaign, one ad group per specific product or service, 3 ads per ad group and 5-10 keywords per ad group. Use your keywords in your ads and pull your keywords from your landing page. Give the campaign $2-3 per day and check on it 2 times daily and adjust your keywords bids, remove any with quality scores under a 6, but aim for 8, 9, and 10. Use this resource to learn the basics and best practices

The first thing you should do is add the Google Analytics tracking code to your website. And connect your website to Google Search Console... then connect these to Google AdWords. Success with AdWords (or any online advertising/marketing) requires a great user experience on the website, and with a focus on an action. It's easy to get clicks & traffic, but you really want to focus on goals & conversions. 

1) Visit Google Search Console.

2) Use the Google Developers Speed Test and work on fixing the issues so that your score is 89 or higher for both mobile & desktop.

3) Rerun the Google Speed Test but use this tool instead. Make sure you have a mobile score of 100.

4) Run your site through this SEO score checker.

5) Visit Google Analytics and setup your website.

Utilize the steps as they are outlined. Visit #1 and dig into your website actions with Google. Use #2 to bring your score up and get any optimized content to download & use. Complete everything and then go to #3. Complete everything and go to step #4. Now go to step #5 and dig into what is actually happening with visitors and your website.

All of this will be a continual process of repeating the above steps 2-3 times per month for the life of your business.  

C) If all of this seems to much to take on, just take it step by step and do what you can. The more you do, the better. Some agencies do not even go this in-depth and only focus on AdWords and Analytics. You can do at least that, and I believe you can do the rest, too, without to much trouble. Spend one hour per evening and tackle it. You will be a better business owner from understanding all of this and seeing what it takes to operate online successfully. 

D) There is also another option besides AdWords... which is its little sister, AdWords Express. Did you know they do all the work for you and work with much smaller budgets? They can even use your Google My Business (G+) company page instead of your website, or perhaps just call you directly. You can use this service and be up and running in about 15 minutes. 

No matter which way you go, we do want you to be in control and gaining success online. If we can help with anything further, please just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear James you are a gem. How sincerely you tried to help me by guiding me through easy one by one step. I am really touched by this kind gesture of yours. You have made it easy for me. I am really this kind of person who can do everything but badly stuck when it comes to marketing and promoting anything. Then I need someone to hold my finger and guide me.
I am on search console, webmaster and analytics and I will follow the rest of your advice exactly the way you have instructed. I also have contacted Google in the light of your advice you gave me in your first reply.

Want to ask one more thing about this Adwords Express. Do they handle Adwords only or do all the important steps you have mentioned?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @First Love D,

You are very welcome. It is our intent to provide help and it is my personal intent to provide more than needed so the member can learn what they need and have more info to grow with. 

I think you will be fine doing these things and will learn it along the way. You can also pick up lots of help in our learn section here in the community. You might enjoy a recent one I wrote titled Marketing Your Agency, which all of the info works great for any business, too.

AdWords Express and their support team is only focused on AdWords Express, so you will have to work on the rest. We do have another community here for Analytics, which will provide plenty of support for you regarding that. And Google provides specific help for Google Search Console, as well.

Please let us know how things go and if we can provide further assistance. 

Kind Regards,

James