6.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am in but............

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys. I managed to get to google keywords but my average monthly searches show a number between 1k and 1....k and not a specific search number. This means that even if you get to the keyword planner you are not able to properly utilize it.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

I am in but............

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

hi @Lab AUs,

As per the updates to the Keyword planner tool(to avoid excessive free use), the exact data will be shown to the advertisers only. Else, the data will be revealed in terms of ranges or limited data will be shown.

So, there is a need to spend threshold amount(not disclosed) with active campaigns to access the exact data.

Updates to the Keyword Planner Tool

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

I am in but............

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jean

First of all you should run some campaign to see exact values.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

I am in but............

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

hi @Lab AUs,

As per the updates to the Keyword planner tool(to avoid excessive free use), the exact data will be shown to the advertisers only. Else, the data will be revealed in terms of ranges or limited data will be shown.

So, there is a need to spend threshold amount(not disclosed) with active campaigns to access the exact data.

Updates to the Keyword Planner Tool

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’