AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am having trouble linking my analytics goals to adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to import goal conversions from analytics to adwords.  The accounts have been linked both in analytics and adwords.  Info is pulling from adwords into analytics, but when i go to the conversion page in adwords there is no option to import goals(there have been 15 conversions that should be available for import).  I am not currently using adwords conversion tracking.

Thanks!!

Re: I am having trouble linking my analytics goals to adwords.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

You have to wait 24 to 48 hours before you will see a button to import goals from analytics.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the response, it has been a week since the first goal completed.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Then i think there is some problem with how you linked your adwords and analytics.

Can you go to Adwords->analytics->admin_>Click on the website-> account settings-> See whether you have ticked the optiion of sharing data with google properties.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have selected that. I manage multiple sites through MCC and am having this issue with a number of sites. I have gone through all the google documentation and cannot find anything that I have done differently.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Ohh, ok. Can you wait for someone so that we can see if other community members can sort out this problem for you.