AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am having trouble linking my analytics goals to adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to import goal conversions from analytics to adwords.  The accounts have been linked both in analytics and adwords.  Info is pulling from adwords into analytics, but when i go to the conversion page in adwords there is no option to import goals(there have been 15 conversions that should be available for import).  I am not currently using adwords conversion tracking.

Thanks!!

Re: I am having trouble linking my analytics goals to adwords.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

You have to wait 24 to 48 hours before you will see a button to import goals from analytics.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the response, it has been a week since the first goal completed.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Then i think there is some problem with how you linked your adwords and analytics.

Can you go to Adwords->analytics->admin_>Click on the website-> account settings-> See whether you have ticked the optiion of sharing data with google properties.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have selected that. I manage multiple sites through MCC and am having this issue with a number of sites. I have gone through all the google documentation and cannot find anything that I have done differently.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Ohh, ok. Can you wait for someone so that we can see if other community members can sort out this problem for you.