AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am getting high bounce rate on my landing page ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually, I run a campaign since last month but am not satisfied with my Ads because it's giving High bounce rate & taking the time to reload the page.
I have a big budget for my ads. Kindly help me out so that i can get more leads.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Viratel,

If you are using a single page, stand alone landing page (without any navigation option/links) for lead generation, then the bounce rate will be high as there is no option for a visitor to move to another page.

If this is the case, then you shouldn't be worried if your conversion rate is good.

But page load time can negatively impact your Ad Rank. So you need to improve it.

Find more information about landing page load time here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en-GB

Test different landing pages to improve your conversion rate (as you have a big budget).

Deepak

Re: I am getting high bounce rate on my landing page ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Deepak,

Thanks for a reply, its good to listen to you & your reply is much near to
my concern.

Can you tell me one more thing, if I change my landing page then what's the
effect of my old ads for that?
according to you which one is best for lead generation Single page website
or multi pages.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Viratel,

Personally I prefer single page landing pages for lead generation campaigns.

And I will suggest using Google Analytics Content Experiments for landing page testing.

Find more information about content experiment here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404033?hl=en

Deepak

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi Viratel,

If you are get a good conversion rate dont worry too much about bounce rate. also use remarketing to get the leads that have gone without signing up

regards,

Zaby

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Changing your landing page could affect the performance of your campaigns in both negative and positive ways. If you are having trouble with load time then improving the speed of your landing page would be something that you should do as this will improve the overall user-experience.