AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am an artist and also an art educator. What words do I use?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I am an artist and also an art educator. What words do I use?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Illustrators,

The keywords that you use are going to be specific to what kind of customers you want to attract. If you are advertising "Art Classes", then you may want to consider keywords such as "art class", "learn how to paint", "art education" - essentially the terms that you would hope customers would use to find your ad. 

You can also use the Keyword Planner. The Keyword Planner is like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, get historical statistics, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together.

I would recommend reading my favorite article on keywords, "Using Keyword Matching Options" to familiarise yourself with the formatting options for keywords in your account.

Kathleen

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I am an artist and also an art educator. What words do I use?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Illustrators,

The keywords that you use are going to be specific to what kind of customers you want to attract. If you are advertising "Art Classes", then you may want to consider keywords such as "art class", "learn how to paint", "art education" - essentially the terms that you would hope customers would use to find your ad. 

You can also use the Keyword Planner. The Keyword Planner is like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, get historical statistics, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together.

I would recommend reading my favorite article on keywords, "Using Keyword Matching Options" to familiarise yourself with the formatting options for keywords in your account.

Kathleen