AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am a Google Partner, and Adwords signup will not create my account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I recently signed up for the Google Partner program, and I am now trying to set up my Adwords account so I can manage my clients Adwords programs. But every time I try to make an Adwords account with my Google Apps for Business email, I get an error saying "We're not able to set up an AdWords account for you."

I called support, and was told to try Safari! Well that didn't fix the problem. They told me to consult this forum, so I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, and what I can do about it. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clayton D
September 2015

Re: I am a Google Partner, and Adwords signup will not create my accou

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Clayton D,

Thanks for posting! My suggestion would be to create a My Client Center (MCC) account. This means you can have one login email address for your master account, and you can navigate into any client account from the one master account (without an MCC, you would have to create a separate email address to access each client account as your email address can only be associated with one AdWords account). 

The steps to set up an MCC are here: http://goo.gl/xSiDZh .

There is a link in the article above to create an MCC account - hopefully that will work!  If not, can you let us know what error message you receive when trying to create the account?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clayton D
September 2015

Re: I am a Google Partner, and Adwords signup will not create my accou

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Clayton D,

Thanks for posting! My suggestion would be to create a My Client Center (MCC) account. This means you can have one login email address for your master account, and you can navigate into any client account from the one master account (without an MCC, you would have to create a separate email address to access each client account as your email address can only be associated with one AdWords account). 

The steps to set up an MCC are here: http://goo.gl/xSiDZh .

There is a link in the article above to create an MCC account - hopefully that will work!  If not, can you let us know what error message you receive when trying to create the account?