2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I added a new ad group and ever since my campaign isn't running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I added another website and called it Campaign #2 with its own ad group#2 and now campaign #1 isn't working!! what did I do wrong? you can view both campaigns and both ad groups and both say the same thing so what is the deal what did I do wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I added a new ad group and ever since my campaign isn't running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jen F, welcome to the Community.

Can you expand upon "not working"?  Is the first Campaign receiving impressions?  Clicks?  Is your Account on pre or post pay?  If Pre-pay (Manual) do you have any budget in the Account?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It isn't receiving anything.  About a week ago I added my store which is a different url and decided to create a new campaign for it along with an ad group.  Well for some reason it put that ad group on my original campaign and I didn't even notice it till the other day, so built a new ad group just for that campaign and it isn't working.  No clicks, no impressions, double checked to make sure the web address was correct and it is. Double clicked on the campaign ad and it opened up the website.  just not sure what I did wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Edit

Bid strategy

Automate

Labels

Ad group Status Default Max. CPC Display Network Max. CPC Clicks Impr. CTR Avg. CPC Cost Avg. Pos. Phone cost Eligible auto: $0.17auto 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0.0 $0.00

Total - all but deleted ad groups       0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0.0 $0.00     Total - Search       172 46,388 0.37% $0.09 $16.04 5.4 $0.00

It had clicks showing from a week ago before adding the new campaign nothing since that