2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I REALLY NEED HELP WITH TWO ISSUES URGENTLY, I AM TRYING TO MAKE A BLO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I REALLY NEED HELP WITH TWO ISSUES URGENTLY, I AM TRYING TO MAKE A BLOG SO PEOPLE CAN GET IN TOUCH I CANT POST THE BLOGS FOR TWO REASONS I DONT WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO KNOW MY REAL FULL NAME AS IT IS ON THE POSTS, SECOND I ABOLUTELTY NEED TO CHANGE THE SPELLING MISTAKE OF THE TITLE OF THE FIRST BLOG MADE IT WILL LET ME EDIT EVERTHING NAME OF THE BLOG ITSELF AND THIRD HOW DO I CONNECT THE BLOG TO ADWOR PLEASE SO THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I DO AND HAVE SOME WHERE TO GO, IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO FIX THE BLOG SPELLING CRIMINAL IS SPELT WRONG (TYPO) AND I "DO NOT WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO KNOW MY FULL NAME, I EXPECT GOOGLE TO OF COURSE, IT SAYS I CAN USE A NICK NAME PLEASE TELL ME IN SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS HOE TO FIX THESE USSUES OR I HAVE TO REMOVE THE WHOLE LOT SOMEHOW, I AM GETTING THERE BUT I NEED THINGS FIXED THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO, PLEASE TREAT THIS URGENT SO I CAN CONNECT THE BLOGS TO THE KEYWORDS, ADWORD, SOMEHOW, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT PLEASE HELP ME

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: thank you senior member

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI justice4you

I understand that you are new to this, did you look at the introduction to AdWords link I posted? This has a lot of useful starter information. If you have any specific questions related to AdWords then we will do our best to help you, but please note that forum members do not work for Google AdWords so no one can access your AdWords account to make adjustments for you, we can only advise.

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Re: I REALLY NEED HELP WITH TWO ISSUES URGENTLY, I AM TRYING TO MAKE A

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI justice4you

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

With regard to your AdWords related query where you wan to "CONNECT THE BLOGS TO THE KEYWORDS, ADWORD, SOMEHOW, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT PLEASE HELP ME".

I think it would be good for you to read about how AdWords works, there are so many articles where you can learn about how to set up an account, create a campaign and ads with keywords etc.

Please see the following links to learn more-

Intro into AdWords

AdWords help centre Great to get step by step instructions on account and campaign set up and management

Once you have read the information in the links, you could post on the forum if you have any questions and we will do our best to answer :-)

I hope this helps

Kind regards

can you please assist me???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I REALLY NEED HELP WITH TWO ISSUES URGENTLY, I AM TRYING TO MAKE A BLOG SO PEOPLE CAN GET IN TOUCH I CANT POST THE BLOGS FOR TWO REASONS I DONT WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO KNOW MY REAL FULL NAME AS IT IS ON THE POSTS, SECOND I ABOLUTELTY NEED TO CHANGE THE SPELLING MISTAKE OF THE TITLE OF THE FIRST BLOG MADE IT WILL LET ME EDIT EVERTHING NAME OF THE BLOG ITSELF AND THIRD HOW DO I CONNECT THE BLOG TO ADWOR PLEASE SO THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I DO AND HAVE SOME WHERE TO GO, IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO FIX THE BLOG SPELLING CRIMINAL IS SPELT WRONG (TYPO) AND I "DO NOT WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO KNOW MY FULL NAME, I EXPECT GOOGLE TO OF COURSE, IT SAYS I CAN USE A NICK NAME PLEASE TELL ME IN SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS HOE TO FIX THESE USSUES OR I HAVE TO REMOVE THE WHOLE LOT SOMEHOW, I AM GETTING THERE BUT I NEED THINGS FIXED THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO, PLEASE TREAT THIS URGENT SO I CAN CONNECT THE BLOGS TO THE KEYWORDS, ADWORD, SOMEHOW, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT PLEASE HELP ME

can you please assist me i am very new to this

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i need urgent help please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you senior member

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very nem to thid if i make mistakes lpease help me fix them,

Pegards,

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI justice4you

I understand that you are new to this, did you look at the introduction to AdWords link I posted? This has a lot of useful starter information. If you have any specific questions related to AdWords then we will do our best to help you, but please note that forum members do not work for Google AdWords so no one can access your AdWords account to make adjustments for you, we can only advise.

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
the links were not what i need i need to change the blg tittle to publish. thanks.