AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I DONT HAVE A WEBSITE, CAN I ADVERTISE ON GOOGLE WITH ADWORDS?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help!  I am a baby at this, first time ever reading about ad campaign on google. But I want to drive customers to my physical location and call me, I am looking for more sales, however I do not have a website right now. Can I advertise on google with adwords and pay per click?  Would it even make sense to do this if I don't have a website?  I don't know if im asking the right question, but Im really hoping someone helps me and advices me wisely as I have not found any info on adversting if you don't have a website. Obviously I don't want to throw my money away. THanks much !

Re: I DONT HAVE A WEBSITE, CAN I ADVERTISE ON GOOGLE WITH ADWORDS?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
No, it is not possible. You should need to have a website to create your Adwords Campaign. You need to create Ads in Adwords pointing to a landing page URL which is your website URL.

Please go ahead and create your basic website from say wix.com or similar easy to build website tools available in the market (Google it Smiley Happy ). Later you can sign up for Adwords and Create your PPC campaign.

Thanks,
Balu.
www.locsea.com/blog.php