4.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I CANT CREATE ADWORDS ACCOUNT

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i cant create adsense  account when i entered my google email(blogger) it show We're not able to set up an AdWords account for you. <a href="https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1664276">Learn more</a>,;;;;;;but when i entered my yahoo email it works

please help me i want to make this on my gmail account which i have used for my blog

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Sarah P (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: I CANT CREATE ADWORDS ACCOUNT

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Arslan,

Did you try to create an adwords account before with this same mail-id ?If your email id is already associated with an old adwords account you wont be able to use the same mail id to create a new one.

You can follow the instructions mentioned here
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arslan,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

According to what you referred as the reason for not being able to create account here is your age. I believe you are below 18 years, or at least your Google account indicates that. 

Please bear in mind you should be at least 18 years of age to be able to use AdWords or AdWords Express. 

EDIT: However, if you are more than 18 years, you can go to this link and request verification

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Sarah P (Google Employee)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Arslan,

Did you try to create an adwords account before with this same mail-id ?If your email id is already associated with an old adwords account you wont be able to use the same mail id to create a new one.

You can follow the instructions mentioned here
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Arslan,

I think Shuva is right here. It could be that your gmail id is already associated with the an AdWords account. When this is the case, you cannot create another AdWords account with the same gmail id.

I suggest you create another Gmail id and use that to create a new AdWords account.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Hi there,

What Shuva said above is correct. You might already have an AdWords account affiliated with the email address you are trying and that may be why you aren't able to create an AdWords account.

Sarah