2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How will I know that google account is active

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,We created google Adwords  account today evening .Campaigns are set up and active .Account is recharged .how will I know that google has verified the account and when my add will start displaying.

Ajay

Re: How will I know that google account is active

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

If everything is ready and enabled just use the

Google AdWords: Ad Preview Tool -> https://adwords.google.com/d/AdPreview/‎

Set your location and characteristics and check up to see if your ads show.

If they don't show, check up the Keywords tab, there is a Status column with a small sign next to each keyword. There you can see any reason for which the ads are not showing.

Good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ,
thanks for your reply.We are getting this message there :-Showing ads right now?
No
The keyword phrase you've entered doesn't currently trigger any of your ads.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

It usually takes 1 business day for the ads to get approved and if the review is more complex it might take more than that as the Google team have to manually review it.

You can get more information here:-

Ad approval process https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?hl=en

Once your ads are approved you will start seeing impressions and other activities in your campaign.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Gurpreet Singh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Make sure that you haven't gone too specific on your keywords and even some obscure exact matches. If they have been deemed "low search volume" then the chances are they are not going to trigger.

I have colleagues , that practice adding everything under the sun from the search terms report, only resulting in a heavily drowned account full of these types of keywords!