2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How useful is the Opporunities tab?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As I am very green to AdWords, how useful is the Opportunities tab? Do the veterans here use it a lot? Is there anything that I should be cautious of when looking at this feature?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wei Shiang K
September 2015

Re: How useful is the Opporunities tab?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi

The Opportunities Tab an entire section dedicated to helping to improve the campaigns. It can help us to discover new keywords, improve bids and budgets, and more.

The Opportunities tab looks account's performance history, campaign settings, Google search volume and trends, and automatically generates opportunities that could improve the campaign performance.

it suggests where to add site-links and where to raise bids to show the ads more often than some of your competitors. it also suggests for breaking out the ad groups to show more relevant ads, and highlights when bids can be lowered to stay within budget without losing click volume.

Opportunities are based on an accounts performance from the previous 7 days. for more check list link:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3448398?hl=en

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wei Shiang K
September 2015

Re: How useful is the Opporunities tab?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Adding to Vivek Dutta

Never apply all those suggestion without checking yourself. Many times I noticed that applying opportunity suggestion impacts your campaign negatively. Yes, consider all those suggestion but don't apply blindly.