AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to write more text in ads like the below one

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

600 callHello community, how are you doing today. i am new to adwords and i got some good experience in creating the ads now. but still i have some questions for you. your answers were highly appreciated. i am using expanded text ads. but when i see the google ad and some other ads, there are displaying more text . example : if i search for adwords ppc, i can see the google ads, in that there is a lot of text.

Use The Right Keywords To Reach More Customers. Call Us To Set Up Your Campaign.
Set Your Own Budget · Used by 1m+ Businesses · Show Ads Locally · Help Customers Find You
Services: Display Ads, Video Ads, Text Ads, Banner Ads, Dynamic Remarketing Ads, Mobile App Promotion Ads, Dynamic Search Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Gmail Ads
Start Advertising Now How AdWords Works What Does It Cost? Why Choose AdWords?
the last line is site links. Can you please help me with this information. Thanks a lot for your responses.

How to write more text in ads like the below one

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Those are "Ad Extensions".  The most common are "site link extensions", "callout extensions", "call extensions", and occasionally, "snippet extensions".  You can set them up on the "Ad Extensions" tab.  Done properly, they can greatly augment an ad campaign. 

Here is an overview: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375499?hl=en