AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to use Different arrangement of words within keywords?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Ex:

1)  "Siemens S7"   "S7 Siemens"

2)  [Siemens S7]   [S7 Siemens]

3)  "profibus modubus plc"   "profibus plc modubus"    "plc modubus profibus"

According to keyword planner, people search all these terms in equally volumes.

Can I use only one arrangement of same keyword?

Can't use broad or broad modified here.

Please help....!

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sandaruwan S
September 2015

Re: How to use Different arrangement of words within keywords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sandaruwan,

I would use broad match modifier keywords, but since you are saying that you can't use BMM. You have to add all these variations if using phrase and exact match type since order of the keywords remain same for both these match type.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Sandaruwan S, add all those keywords which you have mentioned. If you will add only "profibus plc modubus", you will not get traffic fro "plc modubus profibus" and "profibus modubus plc.".
Also if you will use only [S7 Siemens] you will not get traffic for [Siemens S7].
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sandaruwan,

I would use broad match modifier keywords, but since you are saying that you can't use BMM. You have to add all these variations if using phrase and exact match type since order of the keywords remain same for both these match type.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Sandaruwan S, add all those keywords which you have mentioned. If you will add only "profibus plc modubus", you will not get traffic fro "plc modubus profibus" and "profibus modubus plc.".
Also if you will use only [S7 Siemens] you will not get traffic for [Siemens S7].
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’