2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to start this campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am planning to set up google adwords account for my online store but am little confused.

Here's the thing, I operate my business in a small region but my customers are Indians residing all over  the world majorly from US,UK, Middle East etc...They order the products online and I deliver it in my region.

Now how do I set up my campaign ? Location targetting is fine but how about the keywords ? should the keywords be specific to my region or just about the products I sell?

Re: How to start this campaign

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

"They order the products online and I deliver it in my region."

Do you mean that they order it not to the place where they reside (US, UK etc) but to another place, where they are not, but where you are residing (your region)?
I can´t understand why they would do that?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. Yes absolutely right. Its like gifts. 

They gift to people residing in my region through my website. So it's like they are gifting their close ones residing in my region through me.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

That´s a tough one, you don´t wanna target people who are expecting to be able to buy the stuff in their neighbourhood. Or want it shipped to their home i Europe.

I´d probably try keywords including your region (like +chocolate +bombay) but also keywords with attributes giving a signal they want to send it to or at least give it to some one else (like +indian +gifts or). Best are probably keywords including both of these, such as +gifts +bombay

It will cost you some time and many to try out which ones work best, but finally you´ll be able to tell by how money conversions you get through each keyword,