AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to start adwords campaign only for impression?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Can you help me setting up my first campain. I want to run for impression my goal is to get 500 visitors daily with CPM. What kind of setting I need to set for it. I have tried but it tells me to add keywords but the keywords are dont have much searches to reach 500 visitors per day.

If you can give me any article or guide for only CPM would be much appriciable.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mansoor S
September 2015

Re: How to start adwords campaign only for impression?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mansoor,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

If your goal is get the impression only then run the display campaigns with CPM bidding.

But if your goal is to get the 500 visitors/ Clicks then i suggest run the Search campaigns and display campaigns in CPC bidding.

I have tried but it tells me to add keywords but the keywords are dont have much searches to reach 500 visitors per day.

The keyword that you have added--does not have enough search volumes then you can also use other targeting method like interest targeting. 

However you can use the the Display planner to find the Keywords and others targeting when you run the campaign in display network.

Here you can find the detail about how CPM bidding used and optimized the campaigns for branding.

Link-1

Link-2

Hope it helps youSmiley Happy

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mansoor S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mansoor,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

If your goal is get the impression only then run the display campaigns with CPM bidding.

But if your goal is to get the 500 visitors/ Clicks then i suggest run the Search campaigns and display campaigns in CPC bidding.

I have tried but it tells me to add keywords but the keywords are dont have much searches to reach 500 visitors per day.

The keyword that you have added--does not have enough search volumes then you can also use other targeting method like interest targeting. 

However you can use the the Display planner to find the Keywords and others targeting when you run the campaign in display network.

Here you can find the detail about how CPM bidding used and optimized the campaigns for branding.

Link-1

Link-2

Hope it helps youSmiley Happy

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for this detailed answer.