5.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to start PPC management?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone I am very thankful to all who will response me.

I am new in PPC market One of my clients wants me to start its PPC for his site. He gave me his Keywords. Furthermore, he is asking a question from me which is bothering me :

"Budget of required Keywords & Sale or Traffic". Can any webmaster help me by providing the PPC Managment Plan to be delievered to the Client for idea and any delieverable to client. 

Please Help me I am very Confuse Smiley Happy 

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to start PPC management?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, Ghayoor S.

To put it simply, the budget you set for spending depends on what the client wants to spend. The amount you bid for each click for a keyword depends on the budget you have, plus what it costs to be competitive in the market for that keyword. And your sales/traffic results depend on the amount of interest there is in your product or service and how how well your keyword list and ads work together to attract clicks from interested searchers. Whether or not sales result depends as much on the website as it does the campaign.

I would strongly recommend that you review the material in the AdWords Help learning center before you start spending your client's money. Advertising through AdWords can be very successful but the program is complicated and you need to understand it before you begin. The material in the learning center will help.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ghayoor,
I would strongly caution you AGAINST claiming expertise in AdWords account management and offering this to your clients as a professional service if you've never done it before.

Paying customer accounts are not the place to be testing your skills, doing test runs, learning the basics of AdWords and providing you with a crash course.

It's not fair on the client who is trusting you to provide them with the best possible service. It's not fair to others who have, on their own time and dollar, learned the hard way by spending their own time learning and their own money learning. If you're going to provide a service and charge for it, you should have at least a basic knowledge of AdWords and how it works. I'd start here: https://support.google.com/partners/topic/3204437?hl=en&ref_topic=3111012

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Davis for your responseSmiley Happy

Can we state my client you wil get "10000" impressions and leads through
this PPC campaign Smiley Happy

I am disturb on this question that after launching PPC campaign will client
get 10000 leads and if so, is it guaranteed?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Ghayoor,
Absolutely not. If Google could guarantee results, it would just charge for results and wouldn't need a third party. I would caution you against making guarantees like that to your client too.

If your client had a broken car, would you send him to someone who nothing about cars to fix it or would you send him to a mechanic?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hi Ghayoor,

I totally agree with the Dave here. Starting professional service on Adwords will be unfair to your client also will ruin your reputation if you can't keep up with what you going to promise to him/her. As suggested earlier don't make guaranteed results to any client.

Please start reading Adwords help article and get a knowledge before handling the client,Also if can try to finish Google Adwords certification which is free, you will get good knowledge through that and you will be recognized as a qualified adwords professional through that.

You can start your Adwords certification here - gcptransition.appspot.com/

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
This is actually quite a scary question.... you do appreciate that PPC management involves spending a client's advertising budget - this is real money..... and the client will be perfectly justified in asking you to account for how that money has been spent and the results that spend has generated.

To be perfectly frank - if you are even asking this question it is clear that your "expertise" is negligible. I doubt that you would offer to remove the client's appendix, or fly his private jet for him.... please consider this...