AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to sign in to Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've already gone to the adwords site, but then I don't see the Sign In box anywhere. All I see are the instructions to put the amount of money you want to pay for your advertising, your campaign, etc.

I don't want to create a campaign yet, I only want to access the Keyword Planner. Can someone please tell me how to sign in so that I can access the Keyword Planner.

Thank you,

Anne Panares

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to sign in to Google Adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Anne,

Welcome to the Community!

Log in to www.adwords.google.com, using chrome - incognito if possible. Then Tools>keyword planner to access the keyword planner. Feel free to write back if that doesn't work.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: How to sign in to Google Adwords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

The keyword planner is a feature  aimed to help active advertisers when planning their campaign. Hence, you must have an active account (i.e an Adwords account with  a billing method in place) in order to access the tool.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’