star_border

How to setup mobile ad in Cambodia and target US customers

Ben
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Ben
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am from Cambodia. Few clients ask me to help them promote their service on mobile but I cannot find any firm solution for me to do that within AdMob. Is it migrated to Google AdWords? It seem so confusion to me. Please provide more detail or instruction for me to do that myself.
Regards,
Ben
1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How to setup mobile ad in Cambodia and target US customers

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Ben,

In order to set Mobile ads for US customer, please follow these steps:

• Go to Campaign setting
  • At Locations and languages, click on edit at Locations and type United State at box and then click on add next to  United State and then save. By doing so your ad will show only in US.
  • At Network at Devices, click on edit next to devices
  • Select let me choose, select Mobile devices with full browsers. By doing so your ad will show only to mobile user.

You can also choose the advanced mobile targeting for mobile ads, which will allow you to set the operating system, wifi operator for your mobile ads. For this click on Advanced mobile and tablet options and select the Let me choose radio button, select the operating system where you want to show ads and then save the all changes.

Regards,

Dinesh

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Emily

I guess you are talking about your adwords interface language which comes up in the "thai". To change it to English language you can perform the following steps:

1) When you are signed in to your account,go to the "my account" tab.

2) In the "my account" tab drop down,go to "preferences".

3)There you can edit the "language and number preferences" option and choose the language "english" and clicke on "save changes"

This will change your adwords interface langauge to english.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mudit

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Ben,

In order to set Mobile ads for US customer, please follow these steps:

• Go to Campaign setting
  • At Locations and languages, click on edit at Locations and type United State at box and then click on add next to  United State and then save. By doing so your ad will show only in US.
  • At Network at Devices, click on edit next to devices
  • Select let me choose, select Mobile devices with full browsers. By doing so your ad will show only to mobile user.

You can also choose the advanced mobile targeting for mobile ads, which will allow you to set the operating system, wifi operator for your mobile ads. For this click on Advanced mobile and tablet options and select the Let me choose radio button, select the operating system where you want to show ads and then save the all changes.

Regards,

Dinesh

Dinesh
My Blog

Ben
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Ben
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How to proof my client that thier ads actually saw by target customer? How is the ads compare to iAd of apple? Is it in app ads or mobile website?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello Ben,

DineshSEM gave you a very good and very fast answer. Please do not hesitate to say thank you

This is a friendly community and expressions of gratitude are what makes it live.

Gratitude and friendliness will get you even more friendly help... this is the way this whole thing works.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Ben
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Ben
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you sir for reminding me. I also thanks denishsem for a very good resources.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Cheers, Smiley Happy

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there can you advise me how get Adwords in English please? I don't know why but I've tried everything and still Adwords comes up in Thai (I live in Bangkok)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dinesh sorry, but maybe you can help me with this? can you advise me how get Adwords in English please? I don't know why but I've tried everything and still Adwords comes up in Thai (I live in Bangkok)
Smiley Happy Thanks!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Emily,

Instead of using the adwords.google.co.th/ url use adwords.google.com. Second thing you can do is that at camapign setting at Language section choose English as language.

Hope this will help,

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Emily

I guess you are talking about your adwords interface language which comes up in the "thai". To change it to English language you can perform the following steps:

1) When you are signed in to your account,go to the "my account" tab.

2) In the "my account" tab drop down,go to "preferences".

3)There you can edit the "language and number preferences" option and choose the language "english" and clicke on "save changes"

This will change your adwords interface langauge to english.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mudit