4.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to set up Keywords to specific Google Domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to Google Ads, please help me. I have limited budget and I don't want to loose money.

I want to target Indian community outside India.  If Indian is searching a specific keyword then only My Ad should appear.  For example, an Indian is living in US and he is searching keywords "sending Chocolate gift box to India online".  It should appear for Indians in US.  In the same fashion other countries as well, such as UK, France, Australia, Canada, etc.

Secondly, I want to bid keywords country wise.  For example the above key words for Dubai Google Domain, www.google.com.ae bid separately.  How to achieve these and what is effective way of using PPC.

Thanks,

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to set up Keywords to specific Google Domain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sook M,

1. Your best chances seems to be this. Create a Search only campaign with the following settings to target Hindi speakers located in the US.

CaptureDec09.JPG

CaptureDec09a.JPG

2. Create a separate campaign for each country you wish to target. That way you will have sufficient control in regard to how you set your keywords' bids in separate campaigns and the daily budget of each of your campaigns.  

Come back with questions if you need additional guidance.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Probably it will not serve the above Language set up option.  This option for showing our text in that specific language.  It is not user's country of origin.  There are so many Indians who cannot read Hindi.  I want to appear my Ad Text in English but only Indian origins living in India.

Please through some light to achieve above.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Asrar,

I tried to be helpful as much as I could, however, I may have been mistaken. The guys of Indian descent whom I met in California all seemed to understand Hindi. E.g. in October 2013, @pankaj1782 and me visited an Indian restaurant in SF and the owner and his staff spoke Hindi. (I even recall the Taj Mahal beer and all those spicy tastes.)

Trying to get some help from TCs more knowledgeable about India and Indians in the US.

@Neha Gupta, @Rakesh Kumar, @Ratan-Jha, @Archit ???

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Sook,

@Lakatos Thank you for buzz! My cousins in USA do not understand hindi or understand very little. And they can speak little but can not write at all.

@Sook M Well if you are targeting International countries and want to target Indian's. You need to use positive keywords which includes term India to avoid unwanted clicks. You need to put in your adcopy text which clearly states In India, For Indians, to India etc. Use proper match types to avoid unwanted clicks. You can add negatives such as "to usa" in us" "in canada". Even if you are using very strict match type better you add these as negatives because sometimes later when we add new keywords and if in case we don't use proper match type we will be safe from unwanted clicks.

Rest as already mentioned, Run a separate campaign for each location.

Let us now if you have more questions.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How to set up Keywords to specific Google Domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Neha.