AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to set up CPA with merchant account in China.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My friend has a merchant account in China. Hetold me the account in China only can set up CPC with Google shopping-product search. He will move to USA, He wants know, if he can transfer the account to USA, and set up CPA.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to set up CPA with merchant account in China.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Liu, 

So the answer to this question will depend on where your friend's customers are and if that is going to change. From your question I am assuming that you are talking about the physical address of their company changing. If that is correct then here is how it will affect your account: 

1. Merchant Center account: will not be affected by a change of business address details. They will just need to make sure that their feed is up to date with the appropriate details for the country they are targeting in their PLAs. 
  2. AdWords account: could be affected. They will not be able to change the currency of their account. That is a setting that is established during the account set up which cannot be altered after that. If they want to change the currency of their AdWords account, they will have to set up a new one with a different email address. 

Let us know if you have any further questions,

Hannah