AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to set different Location Targeting for different ads in same Campaign in Adwords ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to create a Campaign having multiple ad-groups. I want to set location targeting on ad-group level or on ad-level.

So is it possible ?

If not then can I exclude some of my ads or ad-groups from some specific region of a location I have set in a Campaign ?

If none of the case is possible then do I need to create multiple Campaigns for targeting specific locations ?

Or else is there any other solution ?

Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to set different Location Targeting for different ads in same Campaign in Adwords ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

What I understand from your post is that you probably want to showcase some ads to one location and some to another. As per the best practices, you should create location specific campaigns and allocate keywords/ad copies per location and target them accordingly. Doing this would help you target the right audiences more precisely.

Pankaj

Re: How to set different Location Targeting for different ads in same Campaign in Adwords ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

You are right I want to showcase some ads to one location and some to another. So there is only one solution to this "Creating different location specific campaigns". Right ?

Thank you once again.