AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to select IOS appstore language when creating univeral appstore campaign?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a problem when trying to create Google "universal app campaign" for our IOS application: we can't chose appstore language.

A few more details: our ios app is in both Russian and English stores with default language set as English. We are trying to make campaign for Russian users only. When we add this app(by ID, by name, keywords, etc.) to Google "universal app campaign" it is always displayed in English version(all the previews etc.) and we have no idea how to select Russian version.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you clarify if the issue is with the apps-store language or AdWords language targeting?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

App store language.

When I search for App that I want to create campaign for - there is only English version of our app. And all previews(screens, etc.) that are generated after selecting it in the next paragraph are all for English version only. I don't see any controls that can switch app store language.

What I tried:
1) Searching app by ID finds only one English version.
2) Searching app by keywords that are in both English and Russian language finds only English version.
3) Searching app by Russian keywords doesn't find this app, but it can be found in Russian app store by same keywords.