AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to see publisher website address for ads placed with Google Search partners?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi.  In Bing Ads, when you run your ad on partner sites of Bing, you can see the name of the partner site in the report.  There is an option in Bing Ads called "Publisher Website" that you can select.  It will show you which partner website your ad was placed on, how many impressions, conversion, etc, came from that partner site.

I am running ads with Google Search partners in a search campaign.  Unfortunately, I can't see which Google search partner website my ad was placed.  There doesn't seem to be a Bing equivalent of "Publisher Website" where I can see the URL address (or name) of the partner website where my ad was placed.  Is there a way to see the URL address (or name) of the Google search partner website where my ad was placed?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May

How to see publisher website address for ads placed with Google Search partners?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Gadwin,

Unfortunately, there is no such option to check on which website your ads appear in the search network. For the Display network, you can specify the exact websites that you want your ads to appear.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks Georgios K!  I would love to exclude partner search sites where my ad is not performing and boost the bid for partner search sites where it is performing.  Looks like it's not possible with Google Adwords.  That's a shame.  Oh well.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Gadwin G,

There's no option to block web sites in a search campaign that includes partner sites. It's all or nothing. While it might be interesting to see where your ads are placed and compare performance, it won't help much in optimizing your account.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords