3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to see deleted audiences ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I there a way to follow the trail for a campaign where someone has played with audiences by enabling many and deleting them after a few days ? I don't seem to be able to see "deleted audiences" neither in their tab or in the change history.

The change history shows changes in "boom lists" .... , but how do I match that info with the name of the audience or any other details about it ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How to see deleted audiences ?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hey Adrian-

It looks like once a targeting criteria for the GDN is removed (including remarketing lists) you will not be able to review past statistic data specific to the criteria. As you mentioned, the Change History report will show the list was deleted; you can specifically find the list name by clicking 'Show Details.' 

I would recommend simply pausing the remarketing lists in the future in order to allow for you to review data specific to the lists. 

Juliana S. 

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Adrian,

I'm not sure if deleted audiences show up in change history. Let me check on this for you. Stay tuned!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hey Adrian-

It looks like once a targeting criteria for the GDN is removed (including remarketing lists) you will not be able to review past statistic data specific to the criteria. As you mentioned, the Change History report will show the list was deleted; you can specifically find the list name by clicking 'Show Details.' 

I would recommend simply pausing the remarketing lists in the future in order to allow for you to review data specific to the lists. 

Juliana S. 

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Very good to know , thank you.