AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to see Audience tab in search campaign ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I've reached this help page :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2701222?hl=en

I don't seem to be able to setup the Audiences Tab following these instructions :

Set up your remarketing lists for search ads campaign

When you visit the "Audiences" section of the Shared library for the first time, you'll find the "All visitors" list that we've created for you. This list will also appear on the Audiences tab, under the main Campaigns tab, once you click the + Add remarketing lists button. Follow these steps to start using remarketing lists in your campaign:

1. Create a new "Search Network only" campaign, or select an existing search campaign and ad group.
  2. Click the Audiences tab, next to the Keywords tab.

Has any of you been able to do this ?

Re: How to see Audience tab in search campaign ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Adrian B,

Remarketing lists for Search Ads is still limited release and not live across all accounts in all regions.If you want to activate your remarketing list for search ads. You should contact with adwords support team.. But Google currently stopped whitelisting Adwords accounts for remarketing search ads. Once your account will whitelisting. You will be able to do this.

Hope it helps you.

Re: How to see Audience tab in search campaign ?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Does this announcement mean that all accounts will have this feature available ?

Does it require a special setup or I will see the "Audience" tab in a Search Campaigns like I do now in the Display campaigns ?

http://adwords.blogspot.ro/2013/06/bringing-intent-context-and-audience.html

"As we transition out of the beta test of RLSA, announced in July 2012, we'll be making the feature available to all advertisers using enhanced campaigns over the next few days."