AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove link suggestion under my ad on SERP?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I advertise my digital services in the marketplace forum, and then I advertise it through Google AdWords. But these days I found strange thing, there is a link from that marketplace forum attached just below my Google AdWords ad, as you can see on image below. It's very upsetting to me, how can link from the "competitor" is attached in my ad? My income becoming decreasing this month Smiley Mad

Please tell me, or anyone can help me to remove this link that attached on my ad?

-- Update --

Sitelink suggestion removed already, thank to @Sumanth Sridhar's and @ShashankSingh's answer.

And my income back to normal

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to remove link suggestion under my ad on SERP?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Riyanto W,

These are dynamic sitelinks which land on different pages of the same website. Sometimes AdWords automatically shows dynamic sitelinks (when the campaign doesn't have any sitelinks) based on the relevance of search terms and site content. More info here.

I guess you might be owning just this page of the website and not the entire website (www.kaskus.co.id) which leads to this issue. In that case, creating campaign specific sitelinks wouldn't help, as there are no other pages you own. You can opt out of dynamic sitelinks by filling this form and hence stop other links showing with your ads.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Riyanto W,

These are dynamic sitelinks which land on different pages of the same website. Sometimes AdWords automatically shows dynamic sitelinks (when the campaign doesn't have any sitelinks) based on the relevance of search terms and site content. More info here.

I guess you might be owning just this page of the website and not the entire website (www.kaskus.co.id) which leads to this issue. In that case, creating campaign specific sitelinks wouldn't help, as there are no other pages you own. You can opt out of dynamic sitelinks by filling this form and hence stop other links showing with your ads.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Sumanth, I hope this form work

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Riyanto,

Just wanted to let you know that post filling up the form, it can take sometime for Google to respond to your request and opt you out of the Dynamic Sitelink Beta.

I recommend you fill the form up asap and be in touch with a Google Rep to ensure that this gets done at the earliest.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
That's great Smiley Happy
Sumanth Sridhar