AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to pay only for Leads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I organize my ad and pay only for realization
My ad targets consumers to subscribe to my news by filling out the email and clicking a button.
I want to pay only when a person subscribes, not for clicks or impressions.
There you how to do this?

Re: How to pay only for Leads

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Ivan,

Welcome to the community!

Google Adwords offers (PPC) pay per click or (CPM) Cost-per-thousand impressions. Google Awords don't have such offer where you pay only for Leads.

Although you can select best keywords for your services to generate best number of leads. Lead generation depends how smartly you have selected the list of relevant keywords to your services.

PPC: Google PPC : Using AdWords. AdWords is Google's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform and main source of revenue. In PPC Google marketing, advertisers use AdWords to bid on the keywords they want to trigger their sponsored ads.

Cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) CPM bidding means that you pay based on the number of impressions (times your ads are shown) that you receive on the Google Display Network. On the Display Network, you'll use viewable CPM bidding to make sure you only pay when your ads are able to be seen.

Thanks,
Amit Verma

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @ivan i

Yes, you can pay for your leads or conversions with CPA bidding.

For CPA bidding you need to setup conversion tracking for your account and Your campaign should usually receive at least 15 conversions in the last 30 days, and have been receiving conversions at a similar rate for at least a few days.

Please go through with below links for more details.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472713?hl=en-AU&vid=1-635791061034294504-4193369740

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472674

Hope this will helpful to you.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Aravindhu.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for making the correction Aravindhu. I just skipped CPA.

Amit Verma

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amit..

I Think You Should Know about CPA Bidding of Google Adwords. Cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding is a bidding method that lets you tell AdWords the amount you're willing to pay for a conversion. You can use CPA bidding by setting up conversion tracking and turning on Conversion Optimizer for your campaign. When setting up Conversion Optimizer, you set a target CPA.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472713?hl=en

Hope This Will Help you

Thanks

Clal Lodh

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Clal,

Thanks for your advise but I have already gone through it and replied with thanks to Aravindhu for the same.

Amit