AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to obtain a Promotional code for India

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there i would like to know how may i get a promotional code for my new Adwords account? I have already entered a payment method what should i do next in order to get a coupon code for India?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Promotional code for India

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there i would like to know how may i get a promotional code for my new Adwords account? I have already entered a payment method what should i do next in order to get a coupon code for India?

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Kindly check this link: Google Adwords Promotional Code

After filling the form, you will get the promotional code in your email.

In any case if you will not recieved the code, then Call Google Adwords Support at 1800 419 9944 for free account setup and they will apply the Promotonal Code for you.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Loan,

Simply creating your AdWords account does not ensure a promotional code can be used, although generally you can... if you have access to one. The system itself does not give you one.  

You would need to contact a badged Google Partner in India and ask them if they can provide you one. It needs to be from a source in your area since promotional codes have many restrictions and requirements such as being country specific. 

You can use the Google Partners search system to locate a badged Google Partner in your area. Client on Find a Partner, then enter your region and country and select help with ads or website or both... and find some to contact. All badged Google Partners have the ability to generate codes and can offer them, if they so decide to. 

Please note that promotional codes need to be entered into your account within 14 days of account creation and can only be added once. Do not attempt to add one more than once or to any account that is older than 14 days as it will bring about a permanent suspension. 

Kind Regards,

James