AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to make my Ad visible all the time on Google Search result for a particular keyword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have created an ad in online campaign through my Google Ad-words account 8 days back with daily budget of 500/- only and per keyword bid is 25 to 60 rupees.

Just want to know why my ad is not appear all the time on Google, like when people search on Google using one of my keywords, my ad should appear next to the search results. It will appear only for few seconds only, so what should I do for it to be visible all the time at-least for single keyword.

I checked and analysed its performance through Ad Preview Tool, its going average but whenever I search its not visible on Google search.

One more thing, which is better for ad campaigns Google ad management or Google Express?

Thanks & Regards,

Sonal

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to make my Ad visible all the time on Google Search result for a particular keyword

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sonal,

Please stop looking for your ad on SERPs.; just use the Ad Preview tool instead. Else Google will customize the search results you see to your clicking habits while you'll distort your own stats.

If the keyword is just a bit popular the ad will not be displayed for each and every search made by users else your daily cost would sky-rocket. - Both AdWords and AdWords Express are great, you should make your choice based on the particulars of your advertising needs.

Best,
Lakatos

Re: How to make my Ad visible all the time on Google Search result for a particular keyword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sir,

Thanks for concerning my query but it says Yes in ad displaying status and when I check in Ad preview & Diagnosis Tool there it says, "No, your ad is not showing for the keyword. We're only showing your ad occasionally because of your budget."
My daily budget is 500 INR only, what should I do?

Regards,
Sonal

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sonal,
If you want to show your Ad all the time you need to raise daily budget amount otherwise ad won't show on every search due to budget constraint.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Santosh,

Thanks for replying.
Could you suggest me what should be the minimum daily budget for showing Ad continuously on Google?

Best,
Sonal

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Sonal,

You can review the Opportunities Tab to find the new opportunities for your account. This should also give you an estimate of daily budget if it's getting exhausted earlier before the day completes. My suggestion would be to focus on relevant times when your customers are most active in case you have a limited budget.

My 2 cents!
Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj!!

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Hi Sonal,

For budget constraint issue, the other option is lowering your bids.
This will make your ads position down but at the same time you will be paying less for the same keyword and hence, more clicks will come out within the same budget and it will last for a longer time.

Else, make sure that you are not using accelerated delivery of ads instead of standard.

Note: Keep in mind that you are not lowering the bids too much that there are chances to loose the impressions for 1st page.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit, I did the same.