AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to increase clicks and conversions for display campaigns

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi community team,

I want to increase clicks and conversions for display campaigns. I have no any clicks and conversions since last two week. So, Please help me, what can I do?

- Prasad

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prasad M
September 2015

Re: How to increase clicks and conversions for display campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prasad M

Welcome!
Have you opted for managed placements or Automatic placements?
You can use "Display Planner" to generate targeting ideas along with impression estimates and historical costs to guide your plan.
You can explore the link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115?hl=en

Thanks
Aritra Mukherjee

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Prasad,
I agree with Aritra's line of thinking - it would be helpful to know how you're targeting the Display Network.

If you are using Managed Placements, I suggest you increase the number of Placements targeted. Per Aritra's link, the Display Planner is a great resource for finding new Placements.

If you want to scale your Campaign and Reach a large audience, consider using Automatic Placements. Automatic Placements will place your Ads on a large number of websites in Google's Display Network, based on your targeting setting.

Some common things to do to increase Display Network Impressions - 

• Add multiple Ad Formats to your Display Network Campaign - this will give you more opportunities to display Ads.
  • Increase you Targets - If you're contextually targeting, add more Keywords, if your targeting Categories, add more Categories, etc.  Adding additional targets will allow your Ads to show more often.
  • Increase your Bids - Increasing your Bids on the Display Network could lead to more Impressions.
  • Add Remarketing - Remarketing will allow you to serve Display Ads to people who've already visited your website.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prasad M

Welcome!
Have you opted for managed placements or Automatic placements?
You can use "Display Planner" to generate targeting ideas along with impression estimates and historical costs to guide your plan.
You can explore the link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115?hl=en

Thanks
Aritra Mukherjee

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,
There are various ways to optimize a campaign. Please refer to the link for more details
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549129?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Prasad,
I agree with Aritra's line of thinking - it would be helpful to know how you're targeting the Display Network.

If you are using Managed Placements, I suggest you increase the number of Placements targeted. Per Aritra's link, the Display Planner is a great resource for finding new Placements.

If you want to scale your Campaign and Reach a large audience, consider using Automatic Placements. Automatic Placements will place your Ads on a large number of websites in Google's Display Network, based on your targeting setting.

Some common things to do to increase Display Network Impressions - 

• Add multiple Ad Formats to your Display Network Campaign - this will give you more opportunities to display Ads.
  • Increase you Targets - If you're contextually targeting, add more Keywords, if your targeting Categories, add more Categories, etc.  Adding additional targets will allow your Ads to show more often.
  • Increase your Bids - Increasing your Bids on the Display Network could lead to more Impressions.
  • Add Remarketing - Remarketing will allow you to serve Display Ads to people who've already visited your website.