AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to increase CTR for my accounting campaign ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Guys

I am running an accounting campaign for my UK based client since 6 months. The is running in only two cities of UK. My problem is that the CTR of the campaign is very low around .037%, and client only gets 3-4 converted leads every month. The daily budget for the campaign is 23 pounds and the overall impression is 253,500 and avg cpc is 2.6. And the campaign has received around 850 clicks.The entire campaign is having 70 keywords

Please advice what is should do to improve the CTR and get more converted clicks.  Or i should switch to dynamic ad copies ???

Thanks

Gagan 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to increase CTR for my accounting campaign ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Gagan,

What type of campaign you are running?
Is it search or display with contextual targeting?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
its a search campaign
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

There are various ways in boost the CTR:

• Use Negative keywords
  • Include relevant keywords or exclude irrelevant keywords from the search term report.
  • Can change the match types of keywords.
  • Make your ads enticing including numeric, symbols and capitalization.
  • Do split testing with adcopies.
  • use ad extensions (at most possible according to your goal).
  • Bid adjustments.
  • ad scheduling.
  • Should try RLSA

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Archit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Gagan,

As Archit mentioned some of the great ways to increase your CTR. I would like to add few more things.

Use the ad extensions, specially call out and structured snippet extensions. These extension woulds help your ads stand out amongst your competitors.

For example in call out extension you would add: Helping Businesses Grow, Maximum Tax Refund.
For structured snippet you would say: Bookkeeping & Tax Audits, Payroll & Late Tax Return.

Furthermore, Use your main keywords in your Ad Copy.

For example your main keyword is accounting firm. then utilize this keyword in your heading "Accounting Firm in Guildford,
Description line 1: Guildford's #1 Accounting Pro's.
Description Line 2: Call Us Now To Book an Appointment! Or Affordable Fees - Call Us Today!

Make sure you ad STRONG Call to Action (Call Us Now, Call Us Now For Free Consultation) in your landing page, because Ad copy is not everything, if you have a bad landing page, then no matter how good your ad copy is, you will not get many leads.

Add your main keywords in your landing page for relevancy, as this would help users and turned them into leads.

Dont Write 5000 words of content on your landing page Smiley Happy only ad the benefits and features of your clients business and their Unique Selling Points (USP).

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Anil