2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to improve my campaign for news portal site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys , I start my first campaign , and it Is about to find posible future busines partners . I have portal for news , and please do you have some suggestion ? I found keywords Here on Google suggestion and they also suggest to me to pay for one click 0,20 $ and i Done like that but now i see thngs go very slowly , only one click per day. Why?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Toma,

Haw many keywords you have added in your campaigns and which match type? The impression and clicks depend on the search volume.

How many impressions you have received?

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rakesh ,

I add two key words, i am not sure if this is enough? My news portal coming from town Zrenjanin , Serbia, and i add key words News Zrenjanin . Till now i see i have 5 click and 55  views , and in third column something say 9,09%. Also google now sugesst to me to update money for ads on 13 $ and i done now and this. But when i go on search google my ads dont exist. This thr serbian word for my ads " vesti zrenjanin " and it supose tonshow zrenjaninski.com but nothing. Can you help? Thanks!

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Toma,

Can you please check your targeting location, use ad preview tool to check for your keywords. Also try adding more keywords as it will increase your reach.

Check for position of those keywords.

Regards,

Manish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Manish,

Thank you for your answer, but all this things you told me I done already, there was a tool from Google Ads , that I follow, and I done everything like that.

So what else can be?

Now I have problem and how to see that my site is really advertise? Because I am searching my site on Google Search, and he don't show that my site is advertise.

Do you know why?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Toma,

Check for you budget delivery method, if it is set to standard mode than chances are your ad is not shown all the time. As Adwords evenly distribute your budget throughout the day

Regards,

Manish