Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to get started with adwords?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi1

how to start advertise the Yoga classes and what to do. I am not very good with internet, but as I understand I need to reach people to promote my classes in Bucharest. how much I need to spend on the beginning?

Thanks waiting for your reply.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to get started with adwords?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

AdWords doesn't have a minimum spend requirement, hence you can start with a budget of your choice and eventually increase based on results. I'd suggest learning the basics first, before starting to advertise and of course you'll have constant learning on the go.

Here's a nice thread with valuable suggestions and here's a detailed article on FAQs, both meant for new advertisers. I'd suggest following this article for account & campaign set up. You might also want to watch a few videos here, about basics of AdWords.

Feel free write back!

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

AdWords doesn't have a minimum spend requirement, hence you can start with a budget of your choice and eventually increase based on results. I'd suggest learning the basics first, before starting to advertise and of course you'll have constant learning on the go.

Here's a nice thread with valuable suggestions and here's a detailed article on FAQs, both meant for new advertisers. I'd suggest following this article for account & campaign set up. You might also want to watch a few videos here, about basics of AdWords.

Feel free write back!

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Abadat,

To add to Sumanth's awesome suggestions - I would suggest reading through the AdWords help section. I also suggest reviewing the study guides and taking the AdWords exams. AdWords is pretty complex but not so hard once you get the hang of it. The more you learn, the less likely it is that you will spend your money inefficiently. Of course you can always ask questions here, as well!

The study guides can be found here: https://support.google.com/partners/topic/3204437?hl=en&ref_topic=3111012

The help section can be found here: https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071

How much you spend really depends on the search targets within your geotargeting. Before you proceed with opening an account, though, I highly suggest familiarizing yourself with AdWords.

Good luck!

make money in google & youtub

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank gooogle & youtub

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you need to spend at least 25 dollars but your budget must be 2 euros i think this is the best or if not you start at 2 euros to see and learn how you can make revenues 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, could you tell me please, is it possible to get invoice for exact amount? Our bussines does not have MasterCard, but our VISA is not supported by Google Adwords... Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

SensualTouch.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Abadat Ali M wrote:

Hi1

thank gooogle & youtub

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unless your spending at least £5 per day it isn't worth it.

For starting a new business with not much cash available it is very hard.

I have given up !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi1

how to start advertise the Yoga classes and what to do. I am not very good with internet, but as I understand I need to reach people to promote my classes in Bucharest. how much I need to spend on the beginning?

Thanks waiting for your reply