AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to get permission for my Google Account to access DCM?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to learn DFA and also to register as  a DCM. How to get access to the get it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to get permission for my Google Account to access DCM?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

To get yourself access to an existing account or to create a new account in DCM, you'll have to contact the sales team. It is a paid tool and not available as a shell account (non functional) like AdWords.

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: How to get permission for my Google Account to access DCM?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I Filled the Contact Details in Contacts. The mail Reply which i got is pasted below

From
dcm-support@google.com
Jun 13 (8 days ago)

to me, dclk-drmtechni.
Hi,

Unfortunately, we didn’t recognize your e-mail address, so we were unable to create a support ticket for you and you will not receive further responses to this e-mail.

In order to provide a response to your query, please loop in your agency contact with a valid DCM user profile.

To provide the best service and to maintain the integrity of communication with our customers, we only provide support to authorized senders writing from DCM-linked Google Accounts or enabled with access to our support services. Please review the following questions for additional guidance.

Are you sending this email from your Google Account email address registered within DCM? Please ensure that you are emailing us from the Google Account email that you use to log into DCM at https://www.google.com/dfa/trafficking. (Note: if you have done this, your email address will take a day to be registered by our ticketing system.)
Are you sending your email from an address different than the one registered within DCM? Add this email address as an “alternate address” to your Google Account per these instructions. You will then be able to email DCM Support via either email address.
You don’t need to contact DCM support regularly? You can ask a colleague with DCM access to submit a ticket on your behalf.
You don’t have a DCM-linked Google account? Please reach out to a DCM Account administrator in your organization to create a DCM User Profile for you per these instructions. Once the profile is created, you should be able to contact DCM Support.
You are not a DCM customer but interested in it and would like to know more about it? Please contact our sales team.

​Note: Please do not reply or forward this email to DCM Support, as this ticket has been closed. Please create a new email when sending your query with your correct email details.
Still need help? Contact your DoubleClick Account Manager and ask that they submit a ticket on your behalf.

Regards,
DCM Support Team