AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to get listing of your product from other websites to show up on google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is strictly adwords related, so please feel free to redirect me elsewhere. 

We are making a shopping campaign, which as I understand only links to our actual website. 

We also sell our products on Ebay and similar retail websites - how can we get these ads to show up on google as well? (alongside our actual shopping ad)

Any help appreciated, thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Financial A
June

How to get listing of your product from other websites to show up on google search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Financial A,

You would not want to have two systems feeding ads on Google for one business, as that can lead to serious suspension of your AdWords account. You want one or the other... but not both at the same time. Google insists on one listing per product. 

@Celebird has discussed this in the past and would be able to expand on this. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If you were running separate products on each... You could run search (not shopping) ads directly to your ebay or amazon store.  The problem with running ads to ebay and amazon (etc) is that you will not be able to directly track back to your sales.  This always becomes a problem b/c you will have trouble proving ROI.  In my agency, we don't even run these campaigns b/c clients are notoriously unhappy.