AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to find right keyword

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

How to find right keyword with high CTR rate using google keyword tool

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to find right keyword

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, 

Keywords planner tool is best used for to get the Estimated Search volume of the keywords, on the basis of it, you can choose, high search volume keywords. But If we are talking about High CTR Keywords, that can be known, after running the campaigns. As CTR depends on several factors like ad positions, Ad-copy relevancy. If your keywords are not getting high CTR, try to use different strategy in your campaigns. 

So I would suggest you to try collecting high search volume keywords, and add them into campaign and then you can find the High CTR keywords.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, 

Keywords planner tool is best used for to get the Estimated Search volume of the keywords, on the basis of it, you can choose, high search volume keywords. But If we are talking about High CTR Keywords, that can be known, after running the campaigns. As CTR depends on several factors like ad positions, Ad-copy relevancy. If your keywords are not getting high CTR, try to use different strategy in your campaigns. 

So I would suggest you to try collecting high search volume keywords, and add them into campaign and then you can find the High CTR keywords.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I would like to design my website after I search "high search volume
keywords". How can I find out "High search volume keywords". When I search
"adword keyword planner" it shows only the keyword related words. But I
want world level searching keywords. I knew something about google trend
but I don't know "google trend "what way will it support me. So many niche
in google in that what niche increasing monthly average search volume. I'm
very eager to know about this matter humble I request you to explain what I
required.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There is no such tool of AdWords that will tell you High Search volume words among all vertical and world level.

AFAIK, you can use Google Trends to know the highly search terms.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

First of all you define you industry, and find out the your competitor who are getting high Avg.position in sponsored ads on Google as well good SERP position.

Your first Task to find out what keywords they are using, Refine these keywords with you client as well as self brainstorming. Ask your self that these keywords are right for your businesses.

Google Similar Search and Auto Suggestion is also right option for keywords research. And last use these keywords in Google Keywords Planner to find out what is global search volume of keywords, Estimated bid and keywords competitiveness.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

To add to the great advice so far from Rakesh , what I think you need is to use from the keyword planner the 3rd option to search for "Product category" which is very broad and Location=All locations, language=English, like this where I have chosen "Business &Industrial" as product category and it brings me top 800 search terms from this category .

Then you need to filter out the low volume search terms by using the "Keyword Filters" option to set "Average monthly searches" > 10.000 and by this you obtain top 800 search terms with higher than 10.000 searches volume.

Next use the "Negative keywords" option to exclude search terms that do not fit your advertising goals , to obtain a cleaner list of top 800 search terms by volume and higher relevance.

A second more narrow method is to use in the keyword planner option 2 "your landing page" to obtain suggestions of keywords by entering a landing page of a high volume website like ebay.com

select-product-category.png

filter-high-volume-search-terms.png