AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to find ideal bid for your campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to start search & display campaign in next few days, but my client was asking about daily spending on both campaigns. But I have no idea how much would be charged for search campaign in one day and same for display campaign.

Is there any way to be sure about daily spending on these campaigns? BTW the website is related to medical checkups.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author skmr
September 2015

Re: How to find ideal bid for your campaign?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi skmr,

The question is rather vague, as lots of things depend upon the products you use, the competitor situation, your ad rank, etc. etc. 

I suggest you use Keyword Planner to forecast your budget for search campaigns and Display Planner - for your GDN campaigns. Although these tools cannot tell you exactly how much you should spend, they give you nice insights about future campaings (how competitive your keywords are, how many clicks you're expected to receive with your chosen max CPC and daily budget, etc). 

So take your time, plan your campaign carefully and use those tools. Hope this helps!

milda

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author skmr
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi skmr,

The question is rather vague, as lots of things depend upon the products you use, the competitor situation, your ad rank, etc. etc. 

I suggest you use Keyword Planner to forecast your budget for search campaigns and Display Planner - for your GDN campaigns. Although these tools cannot tell you exactly how much you should spend, they give you nice insights about future campaings (how competitive your keywords are, how many clicks you're expected to receive with your chosen max CPC and daily budget, etc). 

So take your time, plan your campaign carefully and use those tools. Hope this helps!

milda

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi skmr Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
I want to add to mildaster's suggestion. This link could give you the basic idea on how to determine the bidding option- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472725?hl=en

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy