AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to extend text line?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one question left, looking at one of the ADOGA ads right now( image attached) you can clearly see that the first line that says agoda.com: Discount Hotel Reservations - Smarter Hotel Booking, is already 2 lines ( the heading 25 characters and the second description line 35 characters combined).

However the second description line that says Reservations for hotels and resorts in Asia and worldwide is still much longer than the 35 characters that they were supposed to be left with, so how did they do it and what is the actual limit of characters then?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: How to extend text line?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It looks to me that you are referring to longer text ads which are allowed for Eastern Europe and Asia. Read this article for more insights:- http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704441?hl=en&from=178364&rd=1

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Malai,

I don't think your image attached. Could you try and upload it again please?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It looks to me that you are referring to longer text ads which are allowed for Eastern Europe and Asia. Read this article for more insights:- http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704441?hl=en&from=178364&rd=1

My 2 cents!

Pankaj