AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to ensure my weblink appears on the first page....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I ensure my website appears on the first page even if any one of the adwords matches...

Do we have to pay any premium for the same.

Also it is mentioned that we need to bid for the Adwords services. 

Basically I need my company ad or website always to be displayed on the first page of google search.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to ensure my weblink appears on the first page....

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Girish,

In case you are talking about the ads which display on top of the organic search results in Google, then yes you need to opt in for advertising platform called Google AdWords, where the advertisers bid for the relevant seearch terms called keywords in an ad auction and then the ads which wins that auction are displayed based on what sort of Ad Rank they have.

Read this PDF for basic understanding of how AdWords works before we dig deeper: http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en/us/adwords/pdf/hc/growing_adwords_en.pdf

This is the official channel of Google AdWords where you can watch the videos to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl9rHdm9KojNRWs56QI_hg

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: How to ensure my weblink appears on the first page....

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Girish,

Welcome to the community. What I understand from your question is you are talking about the organic search result or SEO.

For SEO, you need to optimize your web pages particular keywords and when someone searches for that keyword in Google your page ranks first in the search results. This is one way.

AdWords is a paid Google tool that helps you bid for particular keywords as per your budget. You can create your ads using AdWords and reach out to your target audience.

I hope this helps.
Kapil M