AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to download and upload the ads group and keywords between different accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 adwords accounts. Can I copy data between these?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nguyễn Sơn X
October 2016

How to download and upload the ads group and keywords between different accounts?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are welcome, @Nguyễn Sơn X in Ha Noi, Vietnam ... Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Nguyễn Sơn X,

AdWords Editor is a free, desktop application for managing large AdWords accounts efficiently. You can download it here:

***   The AdWords power tool   ***

https://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/

Next you'll need to link both AdWords accounts to the Editor. When done, you'll be able to copy/paste campaigns, ad groups, keywords in bulk across different accounts and perform multiple other bulk operations.

Best,

Lakatos 

Re: How to download and upload the ads group and keywords between different accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

Thanks a lot from Ha Noi, Vietnam. Your help is very useful because I am beginner. Highly appreciate your quick response.

Have a good day

Nguyen Son Xuyen 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nguyễn Sơn X
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are welcome, @Nguyễn Sơn X in Ha Noi, Vietnam ... Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

Could you please help to recommend me the free charge-ways or cheapest ways to audit my website to find out any isues or errors that may impact SEO of my website

Thanks & Best Regards

Nguyen Son Xuyen

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Nguyễn Sơn X,

Please learn that SEO is off topic in this community. You are advised to re-post the query in the forum linked-to below:

***   Webmaster Central Help Forum   ***

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Some SEO guys will hopefully help you out in that community.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos

Thanks alot for your guides

Nguyen Son Xuyen