AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to download and upload the ads group and keywords between different accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 adwords accounts. Can I copy data between these?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to download and upload the ads group and keywords between different accounts?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Nguyễn Sơn X,

AdWords Editor is a free, desktop application for managing large AdWords accounts efficiently. You can download it here:

***   The AdWords power tool   ***

https://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/

Next you'll need to link both AdWords accounts to the Editor. When done, you'll be able to copy/paste campaigns, ad groups, keywords in bulk across different accounts and perform multiple other bulk operations.

Best,

Lakatos 

Re: How to download and upload the ads group and keywords between different accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

Thanks a lot from Ha Noi, Vietnam. Your help is very useful because I am beginner. Highly appreciate your quick response.

Have a good day

Nguyen Son Xuyen 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nguyễn Sơn X
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are welcome, @Nguyễn Sơn X in Ha Noi, Vietnam ... Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

Could you please help to recommend me the free charge-ways or cheapest ways to audit my website to find out any isues or errors that may impact SEO of my website

Thanks & Best Regards

Nguyen Son Xuyen

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Nguyễn Sơn X,

Please learn that SEO is off topic in this community. You are advised to re-post the query in the forum linked-to below:

***   Webmaster Central Help Forum   ***

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Some SEO guys will hopefully help you out in that community.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos

Thanks alot for your guides

Nguyen Son Xuyen