AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to delete Adwords account and add new one.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have listed the steps I've taken,

• I delted my old adwords account
  • I tried accpeting new adwords account but was denied saying I still have another adowrds account, even though the old one was delted.
  • I created a brand new gmail account
  • I signed up for a MCC account after reading I should do so on a forum
  • I used that gmail to sign up for adwords
  • I was told that account was already ebing used for an adowrds account... it's not, it'sb litereally 10 minutes old at the time fo me writing this post.

I just need to know how I can accept an adwords invitation. I would rather not have to make a new gmail seeing as when I'm logged into adwords i'll be logged out of every other google account (gmail, google+ etc.)

Thanks in advance for any help

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to delete Adwords account and add new one.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chrisaquino,

The issue you are having is that when email accounts are associated with an AdWords account, either active or deleted, they will remain associated with that particular AdWords account and stop you from associating with any other account.

The same will happen when you create an MCC.

Word to the wise...don't keep creating accounts, this will potentially lead to bigger issues than email management.

This thread should help you figure out what to do.  Basically, you need to free up the email address you'd like to use by assigning an alternate email to that old account.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chrisaquino,

The issue you are having is that when email accounts are associated with an AdWords account, either active or deleted, they will remain associated with that particular AdWords account and stop you from associating with any other account.

The same will happen when you create an MCC.

Word to the wise...don't keep creating accounts, this will potentially lead to bigger issues than email management.

This thread should help you figure out what to do.  Basically, you need to free up the email address you'd like to use by assigning an alternate email to that old account.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks man! Kind of a pain but got it all wokring now. Thanks again!