Guide Me
star_border

How to create Display ad as text, with slider (button) on it

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to create a Display Ad which should appear as text ad with white background and should have buttons on the ad, where a viewer can change from one ad to other in the same ad.

Will you please help me out how to create that ad? Click the below link for the sample. 

sample Image for better clarity

Regards,

Syed

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: How to create Display ad as text, with slider (button) on it

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Syed S,

The ad you have referred is a text ad for Google Display Network campaign. As text ads are size-less, they can easily be made to run in any ad slot size. And sometimes Google may change its design to enhance its exposure and to make it look more appealing.

The logo that you see in such ads is usually taken from advertisers' Google My Business Page or from any other valid third party source. You can also see an image thumbnail on such ads and even change in color and background sometimes. All these design and layout changes are automated and cannot be controlled from AdWords interface. All you need from your side is to create text ads for GDN campaign and bid sufficiently on them. 

You can read more about it here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722117?hl=en

Scroll to bottom till you find 'Text Ads on the Display Network'.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Syed S.

You can do with making search network with display select campaign, by writing the text ads that is complete you will get the desired display ads.Your text ads will be displayed on the website partners google.

more details, you check this link : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3437721?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Syaban,

Thanks for the reply.

I did what have you suggested. But after creating and ad under the "search network with display select campaign" I cannot see any "Display Network" option for "Placements".

How can I get those buttons in the ad.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Syed S

You can adjust target "placement" at the "ad groups level" with display network,
Select button Use a different targeting methods > Select Placement

I attach a screenshot :
http://prntscr.com/90prlm

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello..

Thanks I got the tab once i refreshed the page.

Will you help me how to add buttons to the Ad, so that the ad can change once user click the button as shown in picture which I shared.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
to my knowledge,

when you've made the ad text and displayed on the display select,
then the button, it will automatically simultaneously adtext in placement that you choose.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Syed S,

The ad you have referred is a text ad for Google Display Network campaign. As text ads are size-less, they can easily be made to run in any ad slot size. And sometimes Google may change its design to enhance its exposure and to make it look more appealing.

The logo that you see in such ads is usually taken from advertisers' Google My Business Page or from any other valid third party source. You can also see an image thumbnail on such ads and even change in color and background sometimes. All these design and layout changes are automated and cannot be controlled from AdWords interface. All you need from your side is to create text ads for GDN campaign and bid sufficiently on them. 

You can read more about it here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722117?hl=en

Scroll to bottom till you find 'Text Ads on the Display Network'.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.