4.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to contact Google AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They sent me an email, to help me improve my campaign. Its says a number that i called once and it was busy, but its important for me to contact them via email or chat, but their links doesn't work in the contact us page. Can I contact them finally?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to contact Google AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dannaros,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Please use the information in the below links. You can try calling Google support.

Worldwide Phone numbers

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Google Support

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Hope this helps,

Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont want to call them, but email them. but the second link you send don't work properly

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

The link is working fine for me.

You need to sign in with your Adwords ID and password (this will help Google to detect your adwords account and customer ID) to send the email.

Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did sign in and clicked help and it worked fine. But i don't understand why the other links seems like a mess. Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
its seems like only firefox makes problem, cause chrome told me that i should sign in

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I do agree with you. Recently Firefox is showing some problems with adwords interface.

Hope your issue is resolved.

Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have just set up an adword account but I can't get the discount code of £100 credited to my account to work and its so important for me as i am a new business.  LT73-7NCX-UREB-CDLM-W3W

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have just set up an adword account but I can't get the discount code of £100 credited to my account to work and its so important for me as i am a new business.  LT73-7NCX-UREB-CDLM-W3W