AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to connect Google Ads with Youtube video and earn some money per display or click?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reminder and I have very straight question regarding Google Ads.

I have an Youtube video there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55uMwzuvGV8

And it has over 2 milion visitors increasing everyday for over 50-60.000 unique plays.

I heard that I can ad Google Ads or AdSense or whatever it is called - AdWords - so your commercial that has something to do with kids, children clothes, Apple iOS games, PC games or cartoons - I would like to put over my Youtube video and see how it works.

I would need your help as I am manly designer and animator, and don`t have much experience with code and adding code to web site.

I decided to select www.srbovanje.net where my friend and me can do testing and if AdWords appears - then I can connect with Youtube partnership or somehow.

So - the basic idea and question is: what to do to connect Google Ads to appear on my 2 million visited Youtube video and maybe earn something from it? I have working www.moneybookers.com [www.skrill.com], I can open Payneer and also it works by cheque.

I hope this email goes to the right hand.

Thank you in advance and please help me. It is pity to have too many visitors without any sense out of it. What would be the procedure and where to click to make GoogleAds appear on my Youtube video named "Pilici".

All best
Nick

3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author djnykk
September 2015

Re: How to connect Google Ads with Youtube video and earn some money per display or click?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi djnykk,

This option is in your YouTube account settings. Log in to yoru YouTube account. Click on your user name in the upper right corner, then click on settings. In the Overview, there should be a link to add AdSense (that's what you are looking for) to your YouTube account.

You may need to set up your AdSense account first, I'm not sure. I already have an AdSense account. There is also a "Monetization" page, which includes an agreement with Google about AdSense. It looks like you can sign uop right from there.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Valentine (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How to connect Google Ads with Youtube video and earn some money per display or click?

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi Djnykk,

Thank you for your interest in the YouTube Partner program. Unfortunately, this program is not open yet in Serbia.

Currently, the YouTube Partner Program is only available to creators in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Please check the partner program criteria page on the YouTube help center regularly to find out when we open this program to partners in your region. You can also refer to youtube.com/partner.

Valentine

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nick,

You can definitely use Google Adwords to promote your Youtube videos by creating the YouTube Promoted Video campaigns inside that account. There are certain guidelines which have to be followed for this and Adwords system can do this for you by promoting these ads for your Youtube videos.

Below are certain reference links which I believe that you should first study and then decide whether to promote your videos on Adwords or by directly promoting under Youtube:

Youtube advertising guide

How do I run my ads on YouTube?

Google Video Ads

Video Ads using Display Ad Builder

Happy Reading!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh I am sorry maybe I didn`t write well: I do not want to PROMOTE MYSELF and my goods via my visited youtube video.

I heard there is AdSomething - AdSense, AdWords or something like that where you can connect OTHER'S textual [maybe even video?] ads that appears at the bottom of my video. It costs nothing but if somebody clicks on the ad, I got the money.

I don`t want to spend money on AdWording, I would like to earn something from AdWording, but looks like I mix up a lot...

The basic idea is: how to connect [other customers] AdWords to appear on my visited Youtube video? I tried everything but seems I don`t inderstand completelly procedure...

Sorry for confusion and thank you in advance again,

All best

Nick 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author djnykk
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi djnykk,

This option is in your YouTube account settings. Log in to yoru YouTube account. Click on your user name in the upper right corner, then click on settings. In the Overview, there should be a link to add AdSense (that's what you are looking for) to your YouTube account.

You may need to set up your AdSense account first, I'm not sure. I already have an AdSense account. There is also a "Monetization" page, which includes an agreement with Google about AdSense. It looks like you can sign uop right from there.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey I found it! I would never seen it, looks somehow hidden! Thank you very much!

Well, when click on it [via Youtube], I have Google AdSense appearing with white texts on red background writing:

Your application is still being reviewed. You will see only the background of your webpage instead of live content ads until your account has been fully approved. Learn more.

Looks it will work! Just - how much I will have to wait until they approve me fully? I think I started this I think 2 or 3 weeks ago?

Thank you again and all best! Nick 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well, adSense is finally available but I can now connect 3 of them via my web sites... But what I wanted to do is - add Google Advertisement or Youtube ads via my very popular video [that currently has over 2.6 million viewers.

Is it possible? Am I under sanctions [such stuff does not work] as I am from Serbia? I heard even Serbian and Montenegro can not attachment ads via Youtube video while even Albania works... Any ideas what is wrong or this is what has to be and there is no chance [in future or so] to add Serbia and Montenegro to payment world, like ther rest of the world?

Please help me. AdSense toolbar / menu works but there is no possibility to connect it via Youtube video to display over the video. All best. Nick

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Valentine (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi Djnykk,

Thank you for your interest in the YouTube Partner program. Unfortunately, this program is not open yet in Serbia.

Currently, the YouTube Partner Program is only available to creators in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Please check the partner program criteria page on the YouTube help center regularly to find out when we open this program to partners in your region. You can also refer to youtube.com/partner.

Valentine