Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to check millions of keywords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have several millions of keyword and need to check them, but in adwords it is limited 2500 keywords/per search.

what should i do?

i know about API, but when i try to register MMC account, it shows me:

The page you requested is invalid.

i need to check those millions of keywords, and tell me what to do? 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to check millions of keywords?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello tazotodua,

API is definitely the way to go with that many keywords, are you trying to acquire a MMC account via this link?

http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/myclientcenter/

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

tazotodua;

I am just curious how with so many match types available, to lower/ minimize the number of keywords, have you reached several millions of KWs. My intuition tells me that something wrong with your campaign settings.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 4
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi Tazotodua, 

Scott and Moshe both make good points. 

I'd first really think about how many keywords you need. I've been working in Google for several years now, and dealt with thousands of accounts. I've only seen a handful of really large accounts that would need that many keywords. Those are generally hugh multi-national companies offering a variety of services/ products in different countries/ languages. 

If yours is a small medium business then maybe less keywords, but accurate ones, would serve you better. You can make use of keyword match types and dynamic keyword insertion in ad text to make it a positive experience for the users and a manageable one for you. 

That said if you are in that rare category of needing that many keywords then API is definately something you should pursue. Do you have an MCC? Do you have a developer token? This page should help. 

I hope this helps.

Ita