AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to check Dynamic campaign is work for me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

I am Going to start Google Adwords Dynamic campaign for my site. In before that what are the factor i need to check and how to find dynamic campaign is helpful for me?

Regards,

Kalirajan.S

1 Expert replyverified_user

What are the Metric I need to check before start Dynamic campaign?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear All,

Kindly suggest me what are the metrics i need to focus before start the Google Adwords Dynamic campaign.

Regards,

Kalirajan.S

Re: How to check Dynamic campaign is work for me?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kalirajan,

Which dynamic campaign are you going to start? Is this Dynamic Remarketing or Dynamic Search campaign?

Dynamic search performance will depend upon the number of your website pages indexed on Google and the page title, content etc; Keywords are not required to run this particular type of campaign.
As you have asked- Will dynamic campaign work for you- thats not guaranteed even in search or any other campaign. You need to give it a try, check the performance and iterative optimization.

One another dynamic campaign is "Dyanamic Remarketing" which I think best suited for an e-commerce website where you have hundreds or thousands of products listed. Using dynamic remarketing and banners you can target people who had visited your website.

Thanks

Re: What are the Metric I need to check before start Dynamic campaign?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please refrain from multiple posts on the same topic. I merged this question with your other one.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’